Ghana Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Private Network Tutorial ( VPN)

Go down

Virtual Private Network Tutorial ( VPN) Empty Virtual Private Network Tutorial ( VPN)

Post by The Boss 2014-07-15, 11:46 am

1) What is Virtual Private Network?

VPN is the abbreviation of Virtual Private Network
A Virtual Private Network gives you the options,
to setup a Network in the public networks like WWW

VPNs enable file sharing, video conferencing and similar network services. Virtual private networks generally don't provide any new functionality that isn't already offered through alternative mechanisms, but a VPN implements those services more efficiently / cheaply in most cases.

A VPN supports at least and always three different modes of use:

Remote access client connections
LAN-to-LAN internetworking
Controlled access within an intranet

2) Why do use a VPN?

Virtual Private Networks are been used for a lot of things.
Most of the people here on Hackforums use their VPN,

To hide their regular WAN ( Wide Area Network ) IP for various things
Examples; using RATs, Keyloggers, Blocked websites for different countries & more

Here is a picture about a VPN actually work, a VPN use two mainly things
to connect on the external host, Authorization & Encryption
Virtual Private Network Tutorial ( VPN) FqgTv3I
3)Where to get a VPN (Free and Paid)

I doubt there is such thing as a “Bad VPN” most companies (make sure it really is a legitimate company) will deal with high end servers with amazing speeds. So unless you’re dealing with a total choob then you should be all set to go. Choosing your VPN could mean hundreds of different features of what you’re doing. If you’re doing things let’s say for instance less stellar than the most average user then you’re probably going to want a VPN with no logs. If your current question is how to know if your VPN Company is really collecting none of your data then you’re going to have to do some research! Many companies who are based in the United States promise a “Pure Anonymity” when it comes to what you’re doing, yet they collect everything you have done and if you do happen to get somebody after you… they will be able to obtain those logs in legal terms which are cold hard evidence of what you’ve done; which let’s hope to god doesn’t happen to you. You don’t always have to pay for your VPN, but considering if it’s legal terms, speeds, and sanity depends on it, I highly recommend it. Places like SecurityKISS offer a Free VPN, but other places like nVPN are cheap and highly effective places for VPN. I recommend you take a long read about reviews on both the sites, and even some competition companies!

4) How to connect to your VPN

Let’s be real here, I could spend hours composing a section full of screenshots and complicated instructions that takes you 5 minutes to connect to your freshly new VPN, but considering everything today can be solved by just a Google away it doesn’t even have to be that hard. Considering that most VPN companies will give you a profile file that you just have to install on your computer that will automatically fill the information, setup the connection, and optimize your speed. I don’t mean to be lazy just mean to be realistic here. Once after your done with the 5 minute setup... it just looks like this which all you gotta do is hit that fancy [Image: ibiX5ys0nQmh5G.png] button and you're set to go!

5) Security of a Virtual Private Network

There's a reason I specifically choose this topic to talk about in Skiezo™ and I's project - it's because due to the disgust inducing amount of brain-dead 12 year old children on the forum who have purchased Booters that include Skype Resolving tools are truly starting to get on my nerves. Practically all the booters have Skype Resolver and all of them are used to pull your IP just by you being online Skype and the booting you Offline. If you've every experienced this you know how badly it hurts to live and seeing your internet totally bork out while your trying to get back online doing whatever your doing. It's number one things like this that make me want to inform everybody about how a VPN will guard you from this. Obtaining somebody's IP through Skype isn't the only way to get it from them. It is certainly the easiest since unless they have TCP Monitoring setup they won't know when they just got Resolved and when to start worrying. People can pull your IP's through other leading services like MSN/Windows Live Messenger, TeamSpeak (Both 2 & 3), Minecraft Servers, or any other type of gameserver for that matter.

6) Benefits of a Virtual Private Network

Enhanced security - When you connect to a VPN, your information will be secured and encrypted.
This way you will not be worried about being traced, located or Ddossed.

Share files - a VPN service can be also used if you have a group that needs to share files to each other for a long time.

Online anonymity - Through a VPN you can go to any website completely Anonymous, If you use a Proxies service most of the time it does not require scripts that you have to need to get on a website, a VPN has not any problems with that.

Unblock websites & bypass filters - VPNs are also very good for accessing on blocked websites or if you want to bypass internet filters. This is also why people use VPN services in different countries ( Arab, China etc. )

7) Some of Types of VPNs

Blackshades VPN - This Product is a great Virtual Private Network type that doesn't only hide your Wide Area Network IP ( WAN IP )
But you also have Ports open to use for your RATs or anything other Program you want to have it listen to.
Benefits of this VPN:

- Avoid Government Censorship.
- Access sites which your Business, School, or other location has blocked.
- Browse securely - Have no fear of anyone decrypting your browsing data.
- 14 Locations allowing you to reside pretty much anywhere.
- High Speed Servers, protecting you from attacks while keeping you anonymous.
Official Blackshades Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

nVPN - This product is another great Virtual Private Network type with the Port forwarding system, Al though this VPN gives you the ability to add your own ports on the panel of their official website, And ofcourse any other program you want to have it listen to.
Benefits of this VPN:
- Provides a layer of security and anonymity by hiding your real IP address
- Bypass your ISP restrictions
- Bypass mobile cellphone VoIP/Skype restrictions (famous in european countries)
- Secure connection between your PC and the Internet (1024bit)
- Use Skype, Yahoo and Google Talk in Middle East and Asia
- Visit censored/blocked websites in Thailand, Qatar, China, Turkey and many more
- Your office/school CANNOT monitor your activities
- Unmetered bandwidth and NO Speed throttling
- Choose your IP address and with this the GEO Location based on your likes
- You need to appear as a Russian resident online? No problem with us!
- Port Forwarding - open the ports you desire in your client area, ports are then opened instantly automatically, without any delay!
Official nVPN Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Boss
The Boss
Admin
Admin

https://ghana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down