Ghana Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP

Go down

RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP Empty RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP

Post by The Boss 2014-07-15, 11:45 am

Do you know that there is a great operating system than windows? enjoyable,
virus-free and much more?. But because it cost much than normal pc/laptop
you cannot have a feel of how it rock!!.
Now am coming to show you how to try it on your machine.You all know that when
it comes to computers, we have so many types and models and these mobos are
not designed to run mac. Due to that you will run into some problems but never
give up.
If you want to run a fully working hackintosh, like mine then you need:
an Intel processor
Nvidia Geforce graphics card
supported mother-board like Asrock G41M-VS3 R.0 I can help you get the board that can run the
latest mac os x around Ghc 150.Just pm me.
RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP QaxTZyF
RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP ZbSl7pY
Requirements.
1.mac os x dmg or iso file
2.Intel or amd processor for 10.6
3 Hard-disk(GUID partition) or MBR with help of nawcom mod boot cd
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This will help you install
windows7 and mac OS X on the computer.
4.Time.you need to dedicate much of your time to make it work
5.EasyBCD to boot windows and mac [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5.Google and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] These places will help you get extra files and
information you may need.
NB. Old hardwares cannot run the latest mac os x like lion/M-lion or mavericks.
For educational purpose, you can try any computer you lay your hand on.if you are
lucky everything will work perfectly for.
To run Lion 10.7 or the latest mavericks 10.9, you need Intel dual-core or higher processor.
I will be posting the guide for the 10.7 10.8 and 10.9 if I see few people interested in it.
For the benefit of much Ghanaian pc users, I will start with Snow-leopard 10.6 which
can even run on pentuim 4 or AMD processors without much kernel panic.
Make sure you have a good torrent supported internet access and download mac 10.6.3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Burn it to a DVD disk,burn the "nawcom mod boot cd" on to a cd. add a new hard disk
in your pc or create new partition in your laptop
you can use this tool to create new partition [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Restart your machine with nawcom mod boot cd inserted,press boot menu key and boot from the DVD drive. wait until it loads successfully.
remove the mod cd and insert iAtkos s3 Snow Leopard 10.6.3 DVD, Press F5 and Enter to boot the DVD
About few minutes you will be greeted with the installer menu, accept the terms and go to disk utilities to format your
new hard-drive or new partition. select Mac os journal extended and format it.
select few tweets according to your mobo and start installation. After successful installation restart your mobo and boot with
the snow leopard DVD,press F8 while booting to select the new partition(Snow-leopard).If it boot without any kernel panic.
then you are the lucky one.and if otherwise then you must try again with different tweets.
RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP 5ppG70O
After all these things check whether your
video card controller is working, if not then you must Google for correct kext for your VGA card. In windows we call it video
driver but in mackintosh, we call it video kext/controller. A hackintosh without video kext loaded is not enjoyable or loving.
RUN MAC OS X SNOW-LEOPARD/LION/MOUNTAIN-LION OR MAVERICKS ON YOUR PC/LAPTOP 4pYrJse

The Boss
The Boss
Admin
Admin

https://ghana.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down